Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Unified and Combined State Plan Training for Program Year 2024
The Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA) developed the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Unified and Combined State Plan Training for Program Year (PY) 2024. This training discusses the requirements for submission of the WIOA Unified and Combined State Plan for PY 2024 and includes the redesigned Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) services portion of the State Plan.
Joint guidance from the U.S. Departments of Education and Labor will be released in Fall 2023 and will include the submission deadline of the Unified and Combined State Plans. Once the joint guidance is released, the State Plan Steering Committee will develop training, tools and/or guidance for users of the WIOA State Plan Portal, as needed.
Please send any questions related to this training to your RSA State Liaison.
Topic areas covered during this training include the following:
- Introduction and Overview of PY 2024 State Plan Training and Guidance
- Information Collection Request (ICR)
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Unified and Combined State Plan Requirements
- VR Services Portion of the State Plan:
- Required Submission and Updates
- Statutorily Required Updates
- Descriptions Reflecting the Current Administration of the VR Program
- Descriptions (a) – (l): Overview
- State Plan Assurances
- State Plan Certifications
- General Education Provisions Act (GEPA) Forms
- WIOA Performance Indicators
- Common Elements of the Unified and Combined State Plan
Thank you for viewing these materials. Take our survey to let us know what you think of them and the NCRTM website.